Friday, January 20, 2012

Ribbons, Glitter, and Bling....oh lord

Most of you reading this reading know that I'm a tomboy...always have been...so that title is scary!  I mean I was the one to go play in the mud after mom puts a dress on me at 2, I played every sport I could (or that school had), and I only wore a dress on a very very special occasion. 

So here I sit at my crafting table, surrounded by hot pink, lime green, a variety of ribbons, a hot glue gun at the ready, puffy paint, hair bow clips and numerous instruction manuals!  Look out!!



Needless to say, if you don't hear from me for awhile.......... come rescue me!

On to other news...

Cora is 12 weeks 1 day old!  She's growing like a weed, loves to giggle, loves to be spoken too, loves to cuddle, has found her tongue so she slobbers like crazy, and likes to move like crazy.  She loves bath time and will kick her feet a mile a minute in the tub.  I can't wait until summer so she can swim in the pool! 

She loves her play mats (Thanks Papaw Lee and Audra!)  She has just started playing her jumper toys (thanks Karlie and Grandma Sandy).  She gets so close to rolling over but then stops.  She goes nonstop.  Legs are always kicking, hands are always flying lol. 

It's hilarious how she acts when she is hungry.  She snorts, and pulls both hands in together, then up to her mouth....you'd have to see it lol.  Too cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment