Saturday, February 11, 2012

15 weeks, 2 years, 3 years, 8 years...just rolling along

Weird title, I know.  Once you read more, you will understand.

So Cora is 15 weeks old as of Thursday, February 9th.  She is growing like crazy and has developed quite an interesting personality.  She loves when people talk to her.  She will smile, laugh, and then talk back to you.  The lion hanging from her carseat gets an earful everyday lol.  She is so much fun!

She had her 3 month check up and weighed 13 lbs 6 oz (75th percentile) and was 25 inches long (95 percentile).  She is perfect in every way (no really her pediatrician said so :) ).  Cora was showing off and showed Dr. Howell how she likes to stand and pull herself up.  Dr. Howell said that Cora is doing things that a 6 month old does.  Also, Dr. Howell did confirm that Cora is teething.  As I hear, that's when the fun really begins lol.






As for the 2 years, the 8th was my 2 year anniversary at work.  I love my job and have the most amazing boss.  He apparently loves me too, because he gave me a raise!  For those of you who don't know, he lets me set my own schedule as long as get all my work done, he doesn't care.  Which is great since traffic is horrendous with the bridge closure.  He encourages me to spend as much time with Cora as possible and always asks about her.

3 years ago on February 7th, I finally roped Paul into marrying me.   So in August of this year we will have been together a total of 8 years.  If you know us, Paul is kind of quiet (well until you get to know him) and I'm the big mouth (and yes, I'm proud of that). 

Finally, "just rolling along"...Cora has started rolling over!  Right now she only realizes that she can go to the right but that doesn't stop her.  She just keeps rolling along. 

For some reason it won't let me post the video...I'll keep trying though. 

Sloppy kisses from Cora!

No comments:

Post a Comment