Thursday, October 13, 2011

36 week check up and Maternity pictures

36 weeks and 2 days (but who's counting right??)

I had an appointment with Dr. Allen on October 12th.  I gained 4 lbs since the last time I saw her :(  I'm glad Cora is growing but wowsers!!  I've had a little bit of swelling in my fingers and feet plus my blood pressure was up (which might account for the idiot driver who tried to run me into oncoming traffic while on my way to see my OB).  They also found some protein in my urine....sooooo this leads to more testing.  Dr. A is worried that I might have preeclampsia.  I'm not allowed to work Friday and have to take it easy, do another 24 hour urine test and then Saturday go to Labor and Delivery at the hospital for monitoring and an ultrasound.

Then later that afternoon, Paul, Mom, Jared, and I went to Community Park in New Albany, Indiana for a photo session.  Crystina took some amazing photos of my big belly and of Paul and I.  I'm madly in love with a lot of them and can't wait to see the rest.  Here's a sneak peek for you:







I can't wait for you to see the rest...heck I can't wait to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment