Monday, October 10, 2011

Sanders/Rehmel Shower and less than a month!!

Little Miss Cora Jean could make her appearance in as soon as 8 days!  Holy boogers Batman!!

Saturday, October 8, 2011
My Mom and sister in law threw CJ a shower.  Let's just say I have to expand the house.  We are so blessed and have the most amazing families and friends!  I have to say I'm overwhelmed with the love that Cora already has while she is still cooking!


The shower was so much fun!  Ariah Groan (the little girl that Paul and I used to babysit on Thursdays) modeled all of Cora's outfits that she could get on.  Let's just say if Cora is anything like Ariah, she'll be adorable in all of it!  Macy, Asa, Ariah, Lily, Kelsey, Evie, and Mercedes tried out every toy that they could.  So I know which toys are good ones (like there were any bad ones lol).  Asa and Macy can attest to the great cheese curls!  Ariah and Lily loved the watermelon.  The cake was amazing and so were the cookies!

I think I only have a couple of things left to get for Miss Cora.  I'd like to get her a hamper for her room and I'm debating a diaper pail.  Not that we absolutely need those, but they would be nice to have....I think....

Anyway, I was looking at the calendar and I have less than a month until my due date...WOW!!!  Well that's all for now.  Cora is currently moving her legs around wanting me to stand up and give her room.  OB check up on Wednesday.  We are down to weekly checkups!

No comments:

Post a Comment