Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lots going on....

So this year I have had it with the weeds growing between the stones in our back yard.  We don't have a big back yard.  The pool takes up a lot of room, then there was a lot of concrete.  Was being the key word.  Here are the before pictures.  






Then I got to thinking...I'm a plant killer.  I could water a plant every day and still kill it.  So, This area by the pool, well we're going to close it in and make it more deck.  



Then I got to looking...there were these planters when we moved in.  They collapsed the first summer we were in the house, so we took them down.  Now there is a gap between the deck and the fence.  Yup, you guessed it.  Might as well fill that in too.  


So, as you can see I have about 3 projects I'm juggling at once.  Not only am I juggling those, I've decided to get more organized.  I'm tired of stuff just laying around.  I decided to start juggling a 4th project.  This is the beginning of my organization heaven.  It's going to be hung in the kitchen.  






I'm sure I have other things going on, but for the life of me...I can't think of them :).  So when I remember, look out!  For now, I'm heading to bed along with the rest of the family!  I'm post more soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment