Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Another.....

Okay, this is getting old.  Another friend, another pregnancy.  When is my turn?  I've done everything I've been told.  Cut the caffeine out, lose weight, exercise, change your diet, OPKs, fertility drugs, more iron, I won't even begin to go into some of it....what's next?  I keep joking with Paul that maybe I should have been an alcoholic or drug addict....they seem to have an easy time having kids.  I mean really?  I think Paul and would make great parents.  Every day you hear on the news about a case of abuse, neglect, or stupidity from parents....why did they get to reproduce and not us?

I know, I know...My day will come...yeah well I've heard that for 19 months now and I'm tired of it.

Well that's the mood I'm in today, I'm sure you have those too.  Vent away.....vent away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment