Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Celebration

Recently I read that most girls that are TTC celebrate their menstrual cycle.  Yes you read that right, celebrate.  I'm not sure about that, but after reading several posts by various ladies all over the world, I think I'm going to give it a shot.

Accord to these other ladies, it's a fresh start and you have to look at it that way or you will go insane.  They recommend going shopping and buying you something special.  Not something for someone else or for the house or your husband...but for YOU.  Hmmm....I recently bought a purse, a fake pearl necklace, and a scarf...would it be fair for me to go buy something else for me this soon??   Nah....so, then I read that you can also toast yourself, your period, and to a new beginning or clean slate...Yup right up my alley.

So, very soon I could be toasting my "great aunt flo" or celebrating a pregnancy....either way, I'm celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment