Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celebrating....

So another month has rolled in....and well lets just say I toasted "Great Aunt Flo".  That's kind of mean, being that I have a Great Aunt Flo....maybe I should call it something different?!!?!


Well they say this is a new start and a new beginning....okay, well let's begin!!  I'm so ready. 
Everywhere I look people have kids.  Where I work there are 12 kids divided up between 5 people.  One of my bosses represents kids in court...most of my friends have either had their 2nd child or are working on it.  I've ready...I promise I really am or at least I'd like to give it a shot!!  


People always tell me that you are never "ready" for a child.  I hate to disagree but I believe that Paul and I truly are.  After 19 months of trying, not trying, getting help, drugs, surgery, and lots of tears, I'm positive that we truly are ready.  Maybe impatient, but ready.  


So for those of you out there reading this going through the same struggles, let me know and we'll toast our new beginnings together.  After all, that's why I write this blog.  Keep your heads up and no matter what anyone else says, keep on trying!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment