Thursday, June 9, 2011

Checkup 6-8-11

So, my OB check up went great yesterday.  Got my blood results back and everything is looking normal except one of my thyroid levels is board line.  So when I do my glucose testing, they once again will take more blood.  She asked if that was a problem and I told her that I was used to it by now.  I mean I've had Hypothyroidism since I was 12...this isn't my first rodeo giving blood and I'm positive it won't be my last.  I'm the one that they always call new nurses in on to try to draw my blood.  It doesn't phase me anymore I'm so used to it.  


But anyway, back to the visit.  My protein levels in my urine from my 24 hour urine came back good.  She said everything was within normal ranges.  Yeah!!  Then the best news (well other than the heartbeat) was that my blood pressure was back down!!  Dr. Allen was very excited about that and all the test results.  


Then came the Doppler.  She found Monkey right away, but when I heard his/her little heart beat beating  as strong as it was, I giggled.  That was all it took.  Monkey was off and somersaulting.  He/she wasn't still again for her to pick up the heart beat again.  Dr. Allen said that the heart beat was once again in the 150s.  If Monkey butt cooperates, we should now what he/she is before Father's Day!!  I'm so excited to find out!!  Don't worry, it won't be a secret for long....maybe a week or two.


So, everything is great with Monkey butt and I'm as healthy as ever!  I hope all is well with you!  Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment