Thursday, July 7, 2011

High Risk???

So yesterday was fun and kind of scary at the same time.  We found out that my placenta probably will not move.  Dr. Allen doesn't seem to think that it will since it is fully covering my cervix.  We have been referred to a high risk doctor to have another ultrasound to see if the placenta has moved and if not, we are definitely having a c-section.  I'm not worried, yet...I figure we are paying the docs to worry, so I won't worry until they tell me I need to!  Dr. Allen went over the risks and precautions that we need to think about just in case and seems to think everything else looks good.  I go back on the 27th for my glucose and thyroid testing.

As far as baby Cora...she's as healthy as ever and has decided that kicking my lower abdomen is no fun anymore.  She now kicks where ever is content with her and she absolutely HATES waistbands.  I LOVE and treasure every movement and kick that I feel!

Yes, you may feel my belly and maybe if you are lucky she will kick for you.  Just don't be offended if I move your hand or Cora doesn't kick for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment