Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Check up

On September 9th I had a check up with my OB.  I've met all three OBs in the office now and I have to say I love them all.  Dr. Allen is amazing, Dr. Stephens will spend however much time with you speaking about whatever you want (even off pregnancy topics), and Dr. Norfleet is very informative.  I feel very comfortable with all three.  If I go into labor and Dr. Allen can't be there, I would be just as happy with the other two as her. I highly recommend their office!  Even the staff is great too!

Everything with the check up went well.  I have only trace amounts of blood in my urine now, nothing to worry about.  All and all, Cora and I are measuring right on track.  Plus I've only gained 22 lbs!!  I'm pretty stoked about that.  I thought it would be on and I'd eat everything in sight.  Well I do eat a lot, and a lot...like all day lol...

Anyway, we're being a little more adventurous.  I played doubles tennis with the Lenferts last weekend.  Well I didn't really play, we just hit the ball around.  So nothing major but I did get a little bit of exercise in.

Baby Cora officially has more shoes and clothes than me thanks to Grandma Sandy.  Grandma Kathy surprised us with some super cute outfits the other day too!  Right now if you asked to play pool at our house, I'd have to tell you no.  The latest three loads of Cora clothes are currently sorted on top of it.  I haven't put them away yet.  I have one more tote full of pinks and reds to wash and then I'm completely caught up.

I'm trying to get the house somewhat organized before little Ms. Cora makes her appearance.  Eight weeks until my due date....let's see if I make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment