Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lenfert Baby Shower and Check up

So it's official, I'm 34 weeks today!  Only 6 more weeks left...It's kind of sad, exciting, and well scary all at the same time.  I finally get to meet this silly little monkey whom loves to kick, roll, and punch.  I love feeling her moving around in me and am going to miss it, but I'm super excited to meet her!  It's scary because well, she's going to be a tiny new thing that can't tell me what is wrong...I have to figure it out.  It's a whole new ball game!

On Sunday, September 25th Paul's Mom, Sister Clara, and Aunt Ellen threw us a baby shower.  It was amazing!  I think Kathy counted 43 people there....wow!!  The entire back end of the Blazer was stuffed full of stuff for baby Cora.  It is now currently sitting in the floor of the nursery and there is no walking room!  Paul says he has to build a shed just to hold all Cora's stuff!  I have started sorting it and trying to find places for it...we'll see how it goes.

I can't believe how blessed we are!  We still have the shower for my side of the family....and no I have no idea where to put any of that.  I might have to knock down the wall to the other spare room and just make it one big nursery!!  I don't think Paul will go for that though.

Anyway, I just want to take a moment and thank you....for following our story, to supporting us, to making us laugh, to crying with us, being frustrated, and well for everything!

Cora and I went to see Dr. Allen on September 26th.  My uterus/Cora is measuring right on 34 weeks...yeah us!  I've only gained 25 lbs!  My bp was awesome!  Cora's heartbeat was in the 130s and then she kicked/punched the doctor.  Dr. Allen put the tape measure on my belly and Cora wiggled and wiggled to try to get away lol.  Dr. Allen said well I know she's healthy, I can feel her moving!

Pretty soon I start one week appointments...we are getting really serious now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment