Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tuesday, August 30th

I had my follow up appointment with Dr. Stephens.  I have to say between her and Dr. Allen, it's a toss up.  I love them both!  Dr. Stephens sat in the exam room with me answering questions, talking, and laughing for probably 30 minutes.  She's amazing awesome and I highly recommend their office to anyone looking for an OB.  I was suppose to meet Dr. Norfleet (the third OB in the office) but she was running behind.  That was fine with me, I'd met Dr. Stephens and didn't mind at all.   I was weighed, measured, and all that jazz.  Miss Cora is measuring right on target and UTI is the official diagnosis.

I'm to continue my antibotic and go back in a week to make sure I've gotten better.  All in all, for a scary weekend, it turned out okay.  I got to see my baby girl again and found out that she's a fighter lol!  I'm very thankful for the amazing doctors and nurses that were at Clark this weekend.  I'm also very thankful that I have a fantastic husband, mom, dad, and in laws.  I don't know where I'd be without all the support that I had.

I'll have an update after my next doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment