Friday, April 8, 2011

Counting the Days...

April 13th can't get here soon enough!  Paul keeps counting down the days until we get to hear the heart beat.  To be honest, I'm hoping for heart beats, as in more than one.  If there is only one, I would ask for healthy PLEASE! 


On another note, numerous friends are turning up pregnant too.  It's kind of crazy and like I started a trend!  


If you are wondering, NO I have not experienced any morning sickness.  There are times that I get a little queasy, but knock on wood, I have not thrown up yet.  Let me tell you I go from eating and being full (which is smaller amounts that I used to eat) to starving in like 5 seconds.  It's crazy!  Paul's favorite part is that my boobs have already grown an entire size and I'm only 9 1/2 weeks.  Yes, they are VERY tender still.  Yes, I do have a baby bump already.  


No I haven't had any weird cravings.  Although, salt is a big thing.  I know you should avoid salt because it causes you to retain water but right now Spike (as Paul and I have been calling our fetus) or Spikette loves Funyuns and Pringles.  I have also been able to enjoy hot dogs (yes, you read that right hot dogs) and soft pretzels from a few sporting events.  Even my dad bought me a hot dog at my little brother's first baseball game!  


So far, this has been nothing but FUN!  I'm loving every minute of it.  There are times it seems like I'm complaining but honestly, I'm loving the changes that are happening and can't wait to feel the little goober move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment