Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Meeting Baby Lenfert



Today was a great day!  After drinking 34 oz of water, we were off to the hospital for an ultrasound.  The tech was great.  The first 15-20 minutes she measured all my insides and made sure everything was were it was suppose to be.  Then she had Paul go out and get my mom and dad from the waiting room.  As soon as they all walked back in the room, picture 1 happened lol!  He/she says "Peek a boo, I see you!"  Then Peanut decided to jump!  It was so cute!  After that, he/she was waiving.  Then I guess he/she was exhausted because Peanut laid back down and the Tech was able to get picture 2.   The Tech said that the heart beat was 167 and that I'm measuring 11 weeks and 2 days.

So now, it's all real.  Yes there is a baby in me and yes I have proof!!

No comments:

Post a Comment