Monday, April 18, 2011

Excitement

It was hurry up and wait all through to get pregnant...the waiting every month for ovulation, then the waiting to test to see if we were pregnant...then after we were pregnant (and did the happy dance!), waiting for the first OB appointment....

Now everything seems to be flying by!  It's so crazy.  We had our first OB appointment last week and then on Wednesday we have our first ultrasound.  I think I'll cry when I see our little Spike or Peanut.

My mother in law has already guessed boy.  I know, I know it's too early to determine but it's fun with people guessing.  I was asked the other day if I had any idea or if I knew what Peanut or Spike was.  I answered honestly "I think boy but that's only because I've been calling it a him or Spike since we found out."  Who knows? I could be very wrong lol!

Paul and I were folding laundry the other night and said "This baby has enough clothes once it is in 9 months!  If we have a girl, we're going to have to put her in boy clothes!"  Love him!  Genia, my very good friend whom has an adorable little boy (Bryson, whom I claim as my nephew), brought three trash bags of clothes to me.  We are still sorting and doing laundry....this is day 3 lol!

Well, I'll have more for you to read on Wednesday.  I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment