Thursday, April 14, 2011

First OB Visit

Okay, so I saw Dr. Allen yesterday.  LOVE HER!!  She was great with all of us.  Mom and Paul were both there.  Dr. Allen warned us that she probably wouldn't be able to hear the heart beat right away since I was 10 weeks and 3 days.  She said not to worry but she would try to find it.  She said that the Doppler doesn't always pick up the baby's heart beat that early.  Anyway, she did find a heart beat (yeah, just one...so far lol).  It was cute and funny.  I couldn't help but laugh because it sounded like a little horse galloping.  Super cute!  Dr. Allen said that the Doppler couldn't get an accurate reading because I was a little early.  However the monitor did show a 110, then 135, then 150.  150 is about where it stayed.

Dr. Allen's office is suppose to call and set up my first ultrasound which will be before my next OB visit.  My next OB appointment is May 11, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment