Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First of Three

Today was my 28 week check up...12 more weeks to go!!  Wow time is really starting to move fast.  Yes, I have a cute belly now and no, there is no hiding baby Cora...and I love every second of it.  This kiddo is super active and loves her daddy's voice.  Grandma S and Grandpa S seem to excite her too.

Dr. Kendall Stephens saw us today.  Both Paul and I really liked her and would be comfortable with her if she were there to deliver Ms. Cora when she arrives.  She was very informative and gave us several options for my glucose testing.  Paul elected to make me go test at the hospital lol.  He says it seems like it would be easier.  So,  OB appointment today, high risk appointment tomorrow, and hospital on Saturday.  This week is all about Cora....so it begins, just early lol!!

Don't let me fool you, I LOVE and treasure every minute of this!!  Well, I'll write more tomorrow and maybe have some more pictures of my gorgeous baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment